I am having this same issue with Resin 4.0 for normal web applications, not
Quercus. I have only noticed this running Resin on Mac. Is it a bug that is
specific to Mac? Has it been discovered on other platforms?

Also, I didn't seem to have the problem on 4.0.7 but I just upgraded to 4.0.10
and it immediately occurred.

matt