On 6 Dec 2010 at 12:00, resin-interest-requ...@caucho wrote:

I can answer my own question by confirming that there is no way of using XDebug
(PHP) in
Quercus.   This comes from the XDebug author ..

    "Xdebug ties really deeply into the PHP Engine. Doing it
    again for Quercus means a whole new software package (in Java I
    presume)".

So the second question remains ..

Is there an XDebug equivalent in java?

DL