This problem seems to be more pervasive in Resin 4.0.16 pro.  I am now
seeing other application classes that the Resin EnvironmentClassLoader
is trying to load but it can't find them.  I am getting the error
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException" because the
"EnvironmentClassLoader[resin-system:]" is trying to load it.  In our
resin.xml file, I have the application classes being loaded at at the
Host level.

Resin was started at 9:55 AM this morning.  Since then, I have been
testing our Website including checking out, which would require
"com.marinersupply.common.store.struts.form.checkout.CheckoutCustomerInfoForm"
class to be loaded.  Then at 10:37 AM, resin throws the error:

> [11-04-04 10:37:46.336] {http://*:8082-23} WARNING
> com.caucho.server.session.SessionImpl
> com.caucho.vfs.IOExceptionWrapper: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.marinersupply.common.store.struts.form.checkout.CheckoutCustomerInfoForm
> in EnvironmentClassLoader[resin-system:]

It looks like the error is occurring when resin is either serializing or
deserializing the session.  Is the EnvironmentClassLoader above the host
class loader and if so, why is trying to load application classes?  Is
this a bug in resin 4.0.16?

On 03/30/2011 05:49 PM, Keith Fetterman wrote:
> [...]
>>                                                 at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1574)
>>                                                 at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1495)
>>                                                 at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1731)
>>                                                 at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1328)
>>                                                 at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:350)
>>                                                 at
>> com.caucho.server.session.JavaSessionDeserializer.readObject(JavaSessionDeserializer.java:70)
>>                                                 at
>> com.caucho.server.session.SessionImpl.load(SessionImpl.java:686)

Keith Fetterman                        Direct: 206-319-9434
Mariner Supply, Inc.                   206-780-5670
http://www.go2marine.com               kfetter...@go2marine.com

http://www.boatersline.com