I'm new to using Resin's database pooling, so I'm wondering if there is
anything special about setting it up to use an Oracle RAC .  I know that in
my current  java programs, the connect string is rather complex...

databaseconnect=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(Host=adcracdbq1-racvip.hiw.
com)(Port=1521))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(Host=adcracdbq2-racvip.hiw.com
)(Port=152
1))(LOAD_BALANCE=yes)(FAIL_OVER=NO)(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME
=HMIQ)))

How is the RAC environment configured with Resin?

Thanks,

Steve Francis
Technical Adviser -- Application Technologies
IHG
Office:  770-442-7157
Cell:     770-906-3122
IM:  francisihg