From: resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com
[mailto:resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com] On Behalf Of Steve Francis
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 10:54 AM
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Subject: [Resin-interest] Database Pooling

I'm new to using Resin's database pooling, so I'm wondering if there is
anything special about setting it up to use an Oracle RAC .  I know that in my
current  java programs, the connect string is rather complex...

How is the RAC environment configured with Resin?

Steve Francis
Technical Adviser -- Application Technologies
Office:  770-442-7157
Cell:     770-906-3122
IM:  francisihg