We've been hit rather badly by errors very similar these:
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3509 during the last few days where we've
had to restart Resin several time a day.

A lot of threads are blocked on the same object at
com.caucho.server.log.AccessLog.log(AccessLog.java:345). I could attach a
stacktrace, but it's _very_ similar to those in mantis bug #3509.

Our app just stalls on accepting incomming connections while threads and other
services within the VM continue to run just fine.

We are still on Resin Pro 3.1 (somewhere between 3.1.10 and 3.1.11 as we've
been using a special build to alliviate another bug that's not listed in the
3.1.11 changelog) - any chance of a backport of the fixes to the 3.1 branch and
a new version - or just a nightly build with the fix?

Jens Dueholm Christensen
Survey IT