> Hello again
> The problem happened again, and I found an exception in another log file
> (problem with all these logs...)
>
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity bean class: class
> reaentities.Status, please verify that this class has been marked with the
> @Entity annotation.
>       at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java:611)
Can you check if the web-app was reloaded before the exception?

I recollect having seen the issue in earlier versions of Resin 4. The issue
arouse  when webapplication or entity class was reloaded  (you can force a
reload to check).

The issue should be fixed in later versions. The test case that reproduces the
webapp with persistent context reload issue was created after 4.0.13.

Thanks,
Alex