With the latest resin-pro-4.0.23 plugin we are now getting an error when
trying to start multiple instances of Resin within a single Eclipse

java.sql.SQLException: CREATE for path
failed, because the file already exists.  CREATE can not override an
existing table.

We were able to get around the issue by adding a -data-directory argument to
the Resin plugin's "Program arguments" section, but why do we have to do
that suddenly?

What is the best practice for starting multiple VMs?    Is there some
setting we can use to get it to use WEB-INF (not sure that is a good idea),
or ${resin.root}/${server}/tmp or something?

Any other options that would be better than having to explicitly add that
extra program argument with a hardcoded path?