Hi there,

We are using Resin 3 and we even though we are not using real
clustering, we used the possibility of defining various servers inside a
cluster, so we could share a configuration file among various hosts,
like this:
------
   <cluster id="app-tier">
     <root-directory>.</root-directory>
     <server-default>
       <!-- The http port -->
       <http address="*" port="XXX"/>
     </server-default>

     <server id="Host.1" address="host.1.com" port="XXX"/>
     <server id="Host.2" address="host.2.com" port="XXX"/>
     <server id="Local" address="127.0.0.1" port="XXX"/>
-----------
and then start one or the other depending on the -server argument passed
etc.
I'm trying to see how we would migrate to Resin 4 and, if I'm not
mistaken, this is no longer allowed as you require a license to define
more than one server on a cluster, right?

Is there any other way to have server share the configuration like that,
we need to have different server ids for <cookie-append-server-index />,
or is having different configuration files or moving to Resin Pro the
only options?

S!
D.
Daniel Lopez Janariz (d.lo...@uib.es)