Hi Scott,

I see and I have tried to make it so, but the related issue is that the
number or servers has a direct impact in the cookie session value
definition, through <cookie-append-server-index />, so being able to
define just one server means we can no longer have different cookie
naming schemes in different servers, hence no easy session stickiness as
with version 3 :).

But that might be an intended side effect to prevent people to use
clustered resin instances without session failover unless Resin Pro is
used. Is that the case?

Not complaining here, but simply trying to clarify our options ahead to
report them to the powers-that-be ;).

D.