On 09/12/2012 11:46 AM, Matthew Serrano wrote:
I am trying to force all access to a specific web application to be secured under SSL. The documentation says:
<resin xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";
<cluster ...>
   <host ...>
     <resin:Redirect regexp="^" target="https://${host.name}
       <resin:IfSecure value="false"/>
I have tried this in various forms and it does not force the security. Is there somewhere specific this needs to be placed or is there a new format for this directive? I am running resin-pro 4.0.29.

Can you send me an exact resin.xml? I'm trying to reproduce the problem here, but it's working for me.

Also, I import specific web-app definitions in resin.xml using resin:import to load things like database resources per application:

*MYAPP.XML (placed in webapps folder)*
<host xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin"; xmlns:resin="http://caucho.com/ns/resin/core";>

If I try to include the resin:Redirect directive in this imported file, I get an error: 'resin:Redirect' is an unknown property of 'com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp'.

The xmlns:resin is incorrect for myapp.xml. It needs to be "urn:java:com.caucho.resin".