In the days of Resin 2.1.4 and
was such a feature, however it seems to have lapsed.  I remember
because there was a similar issue with MSIE;en-us;Q305217.

I my good old copy of Resin 3.1.8 there are remains the feature.
If you bring up the source code for
com.caucho.vfs.JsseSSLFactory.create(host, port)
you will find a block of code commented out.

Then there was a second incarnation where you could specify cipher suites.
 That seems to have dies some time around Aug 2009 with the commit:

I suspect you could get it going again if you have the fortitude to play
around with Resin's source code and build your own.

Good luck,

Knut Forkalsrud