Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your sharing. It helps me a lot.

I was wondering why you talked about "POJOs could be threaded" ? The
request processing itself is already multi-threaded before your pojos
are called, so I don't see the need to worry about it. Resin and all
application server start a thread from a pool at each request as far as
I know.

I use the "service()" function of httpservlet, it handles get and post

Thanks a lot.