Hi,

I need a Wise Package Studio candidate for a 1 yr. job in Groton.  This opens
on Monday. keep the rate low or the candidate will be rejected.  I do not have
a firm rate but my guess is low.

Position:- Wise Packaging Studio Consultant
Location:- Groton, CT
Duration:- 12 Months
Skills:-
* This position is for an application software packager.
* The position requires a high degree of proficiency with Altiris Wise Package
Studio.
* It is preferable that the applicant also has familiarity with Microsoft SMS.
* The team that I have does an extremely high volume of work.
* Applicants must be capable of completing a minimum of one application package
per day when they start, and expect to increase to two per day in a
   short amount of time.
* We also require the application packagers to talk directly with the
requestors to gather requirements and solicit feedback.
* All applicants must speak and write fluent English; no exceptions will be
made.
* Critical skills are Wise Package Studio and customer service.
Note:-
* WILL HIRE OVER THE PHONE; ALL WORK TO BE ONSITE; OVERTIME IS ON AN AS-NEEDED
BASIS.
Personality traits required:-
* Intelligent, analytical, well spoken/written.
Manager's Note:-
* I prefer bullet point resumes.
* My pet peeve is applicants that have a long history of very short contracts.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.