Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. * *

*Job Tittle: SAP APO PP/DS
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3 to 6 month contract  *

We are looking for a Senior Level SAP APO PP/DS consultant to join our
rapidly growing practice. Experience with the PP/DS Optimizer is required,
and 5+ years of PP/DS experience.

We have several new APO projects that are starting and consultants would be
expected to travel to client sites for the duration of the engagement.
Relocation to Atlanta is not required.

45 Stuart  Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA

To post to this group, send email to