who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Pega LSA AND CSSALocation :
North East or Atlanta GADuration : 6+ month contract  *

*Responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega Rules
Process Commander (PRPC )based solutions across client, partner or Pega led
projects. Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture
of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional
requirements.Should be LSA certified - PreferredProvides thought-leadership
to fellow team members and the client across business and technical project
dimensions solving complex business requirements. This includes scope
definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design,
application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production
deployment.Have an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC
design and implementation features.Ensures delivered solutions are realized
in time frame committed. Works in conjunction with Engagement Leader to
size, manage scope and risk.Participates in the development of additional
consulting opportunities within the customer base.Experience in using Pega
SCRUM and Smart BPM methodology*

*Pega CSSA:Should be CSSA certified  Highly preferredShould be able to
configuring and develop PRPC Rules/Process Flow /UI/Data
Model/Activities/Correspondence.Has an advanced understanding of the main
features of PRPC.Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an
enterprise environment.Good if has experience on SOAP/MQ/File Interface ,
Access rules.Good communication and analytical skills.Experience in using
Pega SCRUM and Smart BPM
methodology____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115
<%28203%29%20-652-1444%20Ext%20115>kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*