<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: SAP GTSLocation : Hercules,
CA -- **Green Card or Citizens Only*
*Duration : 1 month contract Rate Plus Expenses*

*Green Card or Citizens Only*

*Skills/Experience required:Experience in GTS configuration for Compliance
checks for imports and exports and License checks GTS Customs management
Experience in setting up GTS plug in, master data set up and integration
with ECC Hands on configuration experience
required____________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext