<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
DeveloperLocation : OhioDuration : 6 to 9 months contract*

*This is an onsite  backfill position for a senior level PeopleSoft Campus
Solutions developer.We prefer developers who have experience with Financial
Aid and Student Records
modules____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext