*Hello,Hope you are doing well!We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as
to your current availability. We have an open position that we thought you
may be interested in.  If you are interested and available or know someone
else who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: ETL Talend DeveloperLocation
: Chicago, ILDuration : 3 months and if good technically they will be long
term contract (1+ year) Must Haves:6months  1yr experienceTalend  open,
red/change, format, write small key mapsExposure to BigQueryStrong SQL
experienceExposure to UI Visualization (user interface) experienceGood
Communication Pluses:Talend - Complex mappingTableau or
yellowfinHadoopEnterprise Environment Role:40% of this consultants time
will be BSA related activities/responsibilities. They will be speaking to
the customer directly, taking the requirements, and opening the existing in
Talend. They will also be attending meetings, and giving daily/weekly
status updates on the project. In addition they will load all the data into
BigQuery using Talend. The other 60% of their time will be modifying the
code, showing it to the customer, and making necessary changes. During the
length of this contract, this consultant will be working on 2-3 small
projects at a time.___________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>