Dear Professionals,

Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me

*Job Title: **SAP HR Project Manager*

*Location: *Atlanta, GA

*Duration: *4 Months

• At least 3 years of experience in at least 2 full lifecycles in SAP HR
• The candidate should be able to manage multiple HR projects driving other
HR resources to completion
• The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication
• Candidate must have an excellent understanding of software lifecycle
methodology and information systems development and support.
• Must be able to participate in a team environment and operate
• Excellent problem resolution, analysis and customer service skills

**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST  on daily basis*

Thanks & Regards,

*Shiva Kumar*

*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737

*E-mail*: ** <> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
Yahoo:* itstaffing.shiva

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at