Hope you are doing Good !!!
We have immediate openings for *Build and Release Engineer* one of our
clients. Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in
applying for this position. Please find the following Job description.
*Position: Build and Release Engineer*
*Location: Fremont, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months (extendable)*
*Send resume to frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> and
VISA COPY MANDATORY for submission purpose*
The Release Engineer will own the test, build and release infrastructure
for the Client internal applications. This will include designing and
implementing processes and tools to support continuous integration,
testing, deployment, automation. In addition, the Release Engineer will be
an evangelist for good software engineering practices.
• Primary owner of build and release tools and processes for
the client internal applications.
• Work with development, QA and project management teams to set
release schedules and environments in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
• Help define best practices for source control, continuous
integration, automated testing, build automation, deployment, and release
• Maintain high quality by participating in code reviews.
• Maintain detailed build and release notes.
• Build tools for internal use to support software engineering
• Mastery of source control tool TFS.
• 2+ years experience with build tools such as Jenkins, MS
• Knowledge of deployment tools such as SQL Package(DACPAC),
Deployment Manager, etc. is a plus.
• Knowledge of power shell scripting is a plus.
• Extensive experience in Windows and deploying .NET
applications, websevices to IIS
• 2+ years release engineering experience
*Additional Qualifications Desired*
• BS degree or higher in CS or equivalent
• 2+ years working on commercial software
• Experience in Windows .NET programming is a plus.
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.