Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
frank_b...@aesinc.us.com

*Here is the JD:*

*Job Title: SAP SD Pricing Deployment*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Total Experience: 10+ Years *

*CPG (consumer packaging) /Retail DOMAIN Highly desired*

*SAP SD Pricing Deployment*

·         At least 5 years’ experience with configuration of SAP ECC SD
with a strong focus on Pricing and integration with CRM-TPM

·         Completed at least 5 full lifecycles in an SAP ECC SD
implementation

·         Good understanding of SAP system architecture, processes and
integration with SAP CRM & SAP BI

·         Excellent understanding of Pricing integration with FI and CO

·         Experience with SFTP, BODS and Winshuttle required

·         Experience integrating with CAS SFA a plus

·         Experience integrating with Movilizer a plus

·         Experience integrating with Vertex a plus

·         Experience integrating with BW IP a plus

·         Ability to travel 50% - 60% if US based

·         Ability to train end users and provide thought-, knowledge- and
process leadership in preparation for go-live

·         Ability to multi-task effectively in an overlapping,
multi-project environment with tight deadlines

·         Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with
the client

·         Excellent understanding of the full SDLC methodology, information
systems development and support

·         Excellent customer service, troubleshooting, problem escalation
and resolution skills required

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused