<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAP BPC FunctionalLocation:
Chicago, ILDuration: 2 Months Contract*

*Atleast 10 years experience in SAP BPC.Strong finance and accounting
background.Ability to interact with C level
executives.___________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.