<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: QA Consultant with
SquishLocation: Glenview ILDuration: 4 to 6 Months Contract*

*Here is the profile of the person we are looking for:Extensive experience
writing test cases and test scripts and implementing them using
SquishKnowledge of Python, HTML5, Javascript, (Java-C++ is a plus)*

*Project: We need someone whos capable of defining test cases and
implementing them using Squish SW, not someone to run them. The goal is to
create a stable test platform and test suite. It also has to be someone who
can work independently and provide mentoring to younger engineers (we will
have an intern helping with the
implementation).___________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.