<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Oracle Demantra Technical
ResourceLocation: RemoteDuration: 1 Week Contract  Need a Strong Demantra
Technical Resource, who can install and configure Demantra v12.2.1.5 on
Windows Server 2012 R2. (must have done this previously)Also to help with
Database related configuration/issues tied to Demantra. 3 servers for
Demantra (Application, Engine and
Database)___________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.