<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: QA With Salesforce CRMLocation:
Lake Forest,ILDuration: 6 Month Contract -- Rate $40 per hour Skill
Set:Very strong CRM testing and understanding of Business ProcessFront end
Salesforce testing experienceHP Quality CenterJira/AgileCreating test
plans/test cases*

*Day-to-Day This person is going to be working on a Salesforce.com team and
will be responsible for core and front end Salesforce CRM quality
assurance. All testing will be done manually. This person will also be in
charge of writing test scripts and user cases, as well as having heavy
interaction with the developers and business analysts for testing
requirements and fixes. ___________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.