I am using ProxyFactory on the client-side to made request and it is working
like a charm.

i.e. according to the documentation:
MyInterface proxy = ProxyFactory.create(MyInterface.class,
"http://localhost:8081";);
ClientResponse response = (ClientResponse)proxy.getMyListOfJAXBObjects();
I have added server side security and now I don't find how I can add request
header to let the user authentificate himself.