We do the best we can to clean up connections, sometimes though the user
has to be involved.

1) There is a ClientResponse.releaseConnection().  Clean programmers
will call this method
2) The finalize method of ClientResponse will make a releaseConnection
call if it hasn't been done already
3) Proxy's call releaseConnection after any method call unless the
method returns an InputStream or a ClientResponse.
4) Whether or not you want an underyling connection manager shared or
not is up to you.  If you want the connection manager shared, then
initialize the resteasy client with a multi-threaded connection manager.
  If not, use the default settings.

On 11/8/11 3:30 AM, Frank Kootte wrote:
> When ran in a multithreaded ( or actually multiactored ) setup I see a
> lot of the following warnings passing by which might be something that
> could considered to be an improvement.
>
> /Nov 8, 2011 9:27:42 AM
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.SimpleHttpConnectionManager
> getConnectionWithTimeout/
> /WARNING: SimpleHttpConnectionManager being used incorrectly.  Be sure
> that HttpMethod.releaseConnection() is always called and that only one
> thread and/or method is using this connection manager at a time./

> RSA(R) Conference 2012
> Save $700 by Nov 18
> Register now
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1