I have the following scenario: multi EAR project, from which one of them
also have a WAR inside. Is it possible to register resteasy providers and
resources from different EARs into the servlet context of that WAR? I know
I can register them from different JARs inside the EAR containing the WAR,
but I don't know if I can do it from other EARs. I'm using JBoss AS 7.0.2.