Well, I finally got it :) Those two methods in core EAR do the trick:

    @Override
    public void registerResources(Set<String> resources) {
        for (String resource : resources) {
            getRestEasyRegistry().addJndiResource(resource);
        }
    }

    @Override
    public void unregisterResources(Set<String> resources) {
        try {
            for (String resource : resources) {
                Object pepe = ctx.lookup(resource);
                Class<?> mici = pepe.getClass();
                getRestEasyRegistry().removeRegistrations(mici);
            }
        } catch (NamingException e) {
            throw new RuntimeException(e);
        }
    }

While registering is done via JNDI names, unregistering must be done via
removeRegistrations method, which takes Class<?> for the argument. While
passing Set<Class<?>> from a sub EAR to the core EAR is not possible, I can
pass JNDI names (exactly the same as when registering) and then use
ctx.lookup to get the actual class types to unregister. And the best part:
it works! :)