I am using RESTEasy 2.3 GA release on OC4J. I have a basic GET resource with
QueryParams and my parameters are UTF-8 encoded. According to RESTEeasy
documentation, these should have been automatically decoded but I am still
receiving encoded parameters inside my resource.  The basic URL fragment looks
like this

here's how my method is defined,

@Produces(value = { "application/json", "application/xml"})
public String doSearch(@QueryParam(value = "dct") String documentType) {

documentType = Encode.decode(documentType); //decodes the above param to

I shouldn't need to do this, right? Why is the inbuilt decoding not working?

Many thanks,