I've created a ContextResolver<JAXBContext> that returns a custom
JAXBContext implementation, allowing me to configure all Marshaller
instances used by RESTEasy.  However, today, I noticed that the
ContextResolver isn't being used for resource methods annotated with
@Wrapped.  Why doesn't RESTEasy call my implementation of getContext for
the element type of the List returned by the methods using @Wrapped?