Hi all,

maybe this question is stupid, but maybe there is an elegant way:

Is it possible to annotate one method with @GET and @POST, while processing
the parameters as previous with @FormParam and @QueryParam.
The solution could look like this:

@POST@GET
@Path("/openchat")
public String echo(@QueryParam@FormParam String message) {
      return message;
}

Probably quite silly, but maybe there is a way. Otherwise i would to
duplicate the method and delegate to my actual service.
I would need this for supporting JSON and JSONP...

Regards,
David