My actual code and logging is on another machine behind a firewall so I cannot
copy/paste code from there. I will retype what I can to cover the problem I
have come across.

my java param form class:

public class ParamForm
private String formId;
private String formName;
private String formLocation;

private String headerId;
private String headerName;
private String headerLocation;

...............(the rest of the class has similar member variables with
@QueryParam for queryId, queryName, queryLocation)

public String getId()
returnId = formId;
.......(the rest of the method checks against null for tgtId and queryId,
similar methods exists for name and location)

} //end of class

My service method header is:

public String resteasyFormTextPut(@Form ParamForm form)
System.out.println("hitting path ParamForm Text put.....");
return "blah";

When the url contains "formParams" the message is printed out but with both the
"uriParams" and "headerParams" I am getting:

Failed executing PUT /demoTargetService/uriParams:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.BadRequestException: Failed processing arguments of
public java.lag.String

I am running as a deployed .war in JBoss AS 7, standalone deployment.

Exchange @POST for @PUT in the above method and it works with uriParams and
headerParams url's.

Why does this injection fail for the @PUT?

Thanks for your help!