My actual code and logging is on another machine behind a firewall so I cannot
copy/paste code from there. I will retype what I can to cover the problem I
have come across.

my java param form class:

public class ParamForm
{
@FormParam("targetId")
private String formId;
@FormParam("targetName")
private String formName;
@FormParam("targetLocation")
private String formLocation;

@HeaderParam("tgtId")
private String headerId;
@HeaderParam("tgtName")
private String headerName;
@HeaderParam("tgtLocation")
private String headerLocation;

...............(the rest of the class has similar member variables with
@QueryParam for queryId, queryName, queryLocation)

public String getId()
{
if(formId!=null)
{
returnId = formId;
}
.......(the rest of the method checks against null for tgtId and queryId,
similar methods exists for name and location)
}

} //end of class

My service method header is:

@PUT
@Path("{a:(uri)|(header)|(form)}Params")
@Produces(MediaType.TEXT_PLAIN)
public String resteasyFormTextPut(@Form ParamForm form)
{
System.out.println("hitting path ParamForm Text put.....");
return "blah";
}

When the url contains "formParams" the message is printed out but with both the
"uriParams" and "headerParams" I am getting:

Failed executing PUT /demoTargetService/uriParams:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.BadRequestException: Failed processing arguments of
public java.lag.String
@
org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.injectArgument(methodInjectorImpl.java:129)
 [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

I am running as a deployed .war in JBoss AS 7, standalone deployment.

Exchange @POST for @PUT in the above method and it works with uriParams and
headerParams url's.

Why does this injection fail for the @PUT?

Thanks for your help!