Ok,

#1: Make your resteasy-jaxrs dependency scoped provided in your pom.xml.
  Resteasy is already included in AS7.  People have also been reporting
problems when the duplicate resteasy jars have been included in their WARs.

#2: Make your web.xml empty:

<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd";
       version="3.0">

</web-app>

AS7 will automatically register the correct Resteasy filter/servlets.

Let me know if that fixes things.