Are your EJBs within the web-inf/classes or web-inf/lib?  If so, don't
use resteasy.jndi.resources and let the app server scan for jax-rs services.

With resteasy.jndi.resources, field injection does not work as Resteasy
builds up metadata knowledge by scanning the class of the object
returned by a JNDI lookup.