Our EJBs are in a separate JAR within the EAR. The reason we don't use the
scan option is because we have two versions of REST API (and two different
web contexts) in our project (one old - for backwards compatibility, and
one new). Since all the EJB JARs lie within the same EAR, we had to turn
the scanning off, otherwise both WARs would scan REST resources from both
versions of our APIs.

Is there a way to turn the scanning on and still have two versions of API
within the same EAR?

Thanks!

Peter