Hi,

I am using RestEasy 2.2.1.GA Client Framework. I have a '?' in my
PathParam that I do not want to get encoded, I tried using the
javax.ws.rs.Encoded annotation (on field, method and class as well)  but
it still gets converted to a %3F in the eventual URI that gets invoked
causing my request to fail.

Debugging the code I noticed that the URI to be invoked is obtained from
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.getUri() which in turn calls
(Line 782)  UriBuilderImpl.substitutePathParam(entry.getKey(), value,
false);
The value for isEncode parameter in call to substitutePathParam() is
hard coded to false, if I change it to true in eclipse debug mode, my
call works fine.

Sorry, if this is already in JIRA or the question has already been
answered in the forum but I tried to search and did not come up with
anything.

Thank you,
Sandeep.