Hey guys

I implemented some rest method calls between some applications. Now I want
those methods secured (meaning user must first be authenticated to make
rest requests on server).

I use Apache Shiro framework for security and I was thinking on basic
authentication for this.

I would like to know what do I have to do on client side to make this work
since all had to do now was write an interface with methods and added some
annotations to them.

Any suggestins, examples would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards