I don't see the failure logged in resteasy. I used wireshark and
discovered that the client did not ackowledge the response.

(It might be logged by
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost], i
don't know because that logging category was disabled when i was
investigating the problem).

Yes, i'm interested in being sure that may response was received by
the tcp stack of the client, because if it is not, then i need to
"rollback" something in the server code.