* Are you sure you are accessing the correct URL?  it would be
http://localhost:8080/whatever-your-war-name-is/services/library/book

* Maybe its because Library is extending Application?  Not sure why you
are doing that...Scanner might be picking this class instead of HelloWorld.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com