When I deploy a RestEasy war in JBoss 7.1.1.Final the services never seems to
be
made available. I leave web.xml blank to allow for the auto-detect. After
deployment no Restful services are available. Using a web browser I cannot
access "books".

web.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
           version="2.5">
</web-app>

package com.robert;

import javax.ws.rs.ApplicationPath;
import javax.ws.rs.core.Application;

@ApplicationPath("services")

public class HelloWorld extends Application {
    public HelloWorld() {
        super();
    }
}

package com.robert;

import javax.ws.rs.*;
import javax.ws.rs.core.Application;

@Path("library")
public class Library extends Application {

    @GET
    @Path("/books")
    public String getBooks() {
        return "this is all your books";
    }

    @GET
    @Path("/book/{isbn}")
    public String getBook(@PathParam("isbn") String id) {
        // search my database and get a string representation and return it
        return "Its a good book; I read it";
    }

    @PUT
    @Path("/book/{isbn}")
    public void addBook(@PathParam("isbn") String id, @QueryParam("name")
String
name) {
        System.out.println("Adding book "+name);
    }

    @DELETE
    @Path("/book/{id}")
    public void removeBook(@PathParam("id") String id ){
        System.out.println("Removing book "+id);

    }

}