I've created a sample project that shows two problems I have with RESTEasy interceptors:

A) Somehow neither the MessageBodyReaderInterceptor nor the PreProcessInterceptor triggers. I really can't figure out why.

B) I have an ExceptionMapper that works great for @Get requests. When an exception is thrown for a @Post request, though, I get a

org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type: no.synth.resteasyinterceptordemo.MyExceptionMapper$Error of media type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Are these known defects, or am I doing something very stupid? I'd be grateful if someone would like to take a look.

The project is located at https://github.com/henrik242/resteasy-interceptor-demo and I've tried using Tomcat 6 and 7.