Cheers,
- Weinan

On Nov 21, 2012, at 10:56 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <hen...@synth.no> wrote:

> Den 08.11.12 09:39, skrev Henrik Brautaset Aronsen:
>> Den 07.11.12 17:10, skrev Weinan Li:
>>> B) I have an ExceptionMapper that works great for @Get requests.  When
>>> an exception is thrown for a @Post request, though, I get a
>> I've added this as an issue at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-796
> Hi.
>
> Did anyone figure out why this is happens?

Hi Henrik,

        Sorry for the late delay as I was sick last whole week. I've reproduced
your problem on my machine, and I'm doing some code analysing today. Seems
RESTEasy has bypassed the interceptors under your test cases. So I believe it's
bug of RESTEasy and I'll let you know my progress after I put more time in this
issue :-)