The error appears during the "delegate" creation phase, just at the line:

return org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.create(IService.class,
some_conf_as_second_arg);

0.05 sec <<< FAILURE!
testFiltres(ServiceRestTest)  Time elapsed: 0.013 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: You must use at least one, but no more than one
http method annotation on: public abstract void
fr.xxx.service.IService.uploadDeclarationOpeRawDataReinjectee(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,fr.xxx.dto.OpeRawDataDto)
 throws
com.xxx.exception.ErreurInterneException,com.xxx.exception.IllegalParametreException
    at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.createClientInvoker(ProxyFactory.java:86)
    at
 org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyBuilder.createProxy(ProxyBuilder.java:144)
    at org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyBuilder.now(ProxyBuilder.java:124)
    at org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.create(ProxyFactory.java:68)
    at org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.create(ProxyFactory.java:63)
    at org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.create(ProxyFactory.java:58)
    at org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.create(ProxyFactory.java:41)

The "uploadDeclarationOpeRawDataReinjectee" is one of the method without any
REST annotation.

Note that the IService interface has a @Path("/") annotation.

We are using RestEasy 2.3.4 with JBoss 5.1.

Any idea/thought ?

Regards,
Dominique