Hello All,

  I am using the RESTEasy client framework for testing my web services. I
have a login API that accepts user credentials and creates a session
cookie. Subsequent to the call to this API, I can call other APIs in my
system which will expect the session cookie to be passed back. I have two

1) Is there are way to set a configuration in RESTEasy client classes have
all the cookies received in the first call to be pased back in subsequent

2) If #1 is not possible, is there a way to read a cookie from
ClientResponse or using some other mechanism. I can then pass the cookie
value using @CookieParam.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Senior Software Engineer