Hi Bill,

  Thanks for the help. The following code segment after checking the
TwitterClient example in the resteasy distribution worked for me. The idea
is to reuse the same underlying client executor for both the login service
and business service. This indirectly means that the same http client is
being used which in turn causes the cookies received to be passed back.

        HttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient();
        ClientExecutor clientExecutor = new
ApacheHttpClient4Executor(httpClient);
        authService = ProxyFactory.create(AuthenticationService.class, "
http://localhost:8888/app/login";, clientExecutor);
        bizService = ProxyFactory.create(BusinessService.class, "
http://localhost:8888/app/businessfunc";, clientExecutor);

RESTEasy rocks !!!!

Thanks,
Saravana

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:41 AM, Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> You'll have to configure the underlying Apache Http client 4
> DefaultHttpClient.  Javadoc should give you an idea.
>
> On 11/17/2012 2:11 AM, Saravanabavagugan Vengadasundaram wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> >    I am using the RESTEasy client framework for testing my web services.
> > I have a login API that accepts user credentials and creates a session
> > cookie. Subsequent to the call to this API, I can call other APIs in my
> > system which will expect the session cookie to be passed back. I have
> > two questions.
> >
> > 1) Is there are way to set a configuration in RESTEasy client classes
> > have all the cookies received in the first call to be pased back in
> > subsequent calls.
> >
> > 2) If #1 is not possible, is there a way to read a cookie from
> > ClientResponse or using some other mechanism. I can then pass the cookie
> > value using @CookieParam.
> >
> > Any help is highly appreciated.
> >
> > --
> > regards,
> > Saravanabavagugan
> > Senior Software Engineer

> > Monitor your physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure from a single
> > web console. Get in-depth insight into apps, servers, databases, vmware,
> > SAP, cloud infrastructure, etc. Download 30-day Free Trial.
> > Pricing starts from $795 for 25 servers or applications!
> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov

> http://bill.burkecentral.com

regards,
Saravanabavagugan