Bill,

Odata4J validates their paths with Jersy and CXF, I tried what you
suggested as per the Paths, they did not pass with Jersey. So I confused
about which one is right that is written per jax-rs spec, so that I can
submit a patch to them that works with Resteasy.

Also, I see Resteasy is failing with following Path expression

@Path("{entitySetName: [^/()]+?}{ignore: (?:\\(\\))?}")

to allow both /foo and /foo()

while debugging code, I think there may double increment to
"groupNumber" on PathParamSegment.java line #115

Thank you.

Ramesh..