so I have in As7 the following situation:

   coregui.war/   at /coregui
   portal.war       at /
   rest.war/          at /rest
   rest-examples.war/   at /rest-examples
   biz-stuff.jar, containing the SLSBs implementing the REST-Interface

Now I want my rest-endpoints to live below /rest (e.g. localhost:8080/rest/ )

So inside the SLSBs I have one class with @ApplicationPath("/"), so that this
does not add another part to /rest/.

This has the effect that for all web contexts RestEasy is started and that then
is taking over requests to all other web contexts.

Is there a way in the above setup to still get the comfort of @ApplicationPath,
but limiting it to rest.war?

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht M├╝nchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsf├╝hrer:  Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham, Charles