Java EE 6 doesn't support EJB + JAX-RS components that are not deployed
under the WEB-INF/lib or WEB-INF/classes.  SO, you must move
biz-stuff.jar into rest.war or create a JAX-RS service that delegates to
the EJBs.

But, Resteasy can support it your case with a special config switch.

<context-param>
       <param-name>resteasy.jndi.resources</param-name>
       <param-value>LibraryBean/local</param-value>
    </context-param>

In this case, JAX-RS annotations must be on the interface or class that
is used as the EJB proxy.  Also, JAX-RS field injection is not supported
in such scenarios.

Finally, I'm not understanding what you are doing with @ApplicatinPath.
  This can only be applied to Application classes.